Our Serviceshow we work
The Numbers Don’t Lie
Overall Rating 10%ile increase
Communication with RN 9%ile increase
Communication with MD 8%ile increase
*Improvements seen in one year. Results may vary.
Comm with RN
Comm with MD
More about Grace and PX Coaching
What We Do
- 1:1 leader coaching by asking to provide thoughtful, compassionate, honest and pointed feedback
- Shadow coaching with JIT feedback for MDs, RNs, frontline staff, support services
- Deliver customized training to reinforce evidence based solutions
- Train the trainer program to empower internal coaches
- Execute a detailed gap analyses of organizations with recommendations for improvement
Why It Works
PX Coaching, LTD. in collaboration with executive leaders, prioritize your needs and co-develop a customized action plan that is in alignment with your organizational values and mission, while delivering personalized 1:1 leadership coaching. In contrast, when organizations hire consulting firms to adopt their program without considering the impact on their pre-existing culture, the program often fails to “stick.”
What We Can Do For You
Expertise in Conducting Gap Analyses
Evidence Based Solutions
Improve Clinical Quality
Increase Patient/Family Perception of Care
what do coaches do
Offer support, act as a sounding board, ask pointed questions to reflect on, provide insight and function as an accountability partner.
How does coaching start
With relationship building to gain trust and comfort; sessions are usually 30 minutes to 1 hour weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
Results Depend on
Your level of engagement, commitment and follow-through between sessions with action steps aligned with your goals.
A consultation with executive leaders to determine the scope of work and a summary of recommendations for organizational improvement.